Rasmalai is a Royal and delicious dessert. It is a very favorite dish for the people of the subcontinent. It is a very easy way to make Rasmalai at home. In India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan it is made with milk powder cooked in milk, malai. Rasmalai is a very delicious homemade recipe. It is a perfect dessert for all occasions.
Time Needed : 0 days 0 hours 30 minutes
It is very easy to make Rasmalai at home in just half an hour. Here is the the complete process of making Rasmalai.
For malai following ingredients are required:
Whole milk 4 cup
Sweet condensed milk 1/4 cup
Crushed Almond 1 teaspoon
Crushed Pistachio 1 teaspoon
Cardamom 1/2 teaspoon
In a large pan heat milk until it comes to boil.
Keep stirring so the milk doesn't burn at the bottom.
Add condensed milk, crushed Almond crushed Pistachio and cardamom.
Cook it at medium heat until milk is reduced to two cups. 400
Following ingredients are required for making Channa;
Milk 1 liter
White vinegar 1/4 cup
Water 1/4 cup
Corn starch 1/2 teaspoon
1. Boiled milk in a large pan at medium flame and keep stirring
2. When the milk comes to the boil turn off the heat add vinegar and water in it in a little amount unless milk curdles completely.
3. You will see water turned green as the milk curdles.
4. Drain excess water from Channa and washed it with cold water to remove acidic vinegar taste.
5. Let it for 15 minutes, kneed it well for 10 mint, and roll them into small cheese balls.
6. In another pan add 4 cups of water and one cup of sugar. Let it boil at high heat and add the cheese balls.
Let it boil for 20 minutes.
7. When it's cooldown, squeeze the water from each cheese ball and place it in your serving bowl.
8. Add warm Malai on the top of the cheese balls and let it rest for a couple of hours.
Garnish it with crush Pistachio and almond and serve it to your family or guests.