Rice is the most widely consumed food all over the world. It is cook in all households on a daily basis. Brown rice contains fiber which is very helpful for lowering cholesterol, moves waste through the digestive tract, and may help prevent the formation of blood clots.
Method of cooking Rice:
Time needed: 45 minutes.
1. 3 cup Rice
2. Salt 1/2 teaspoon
3. Red chilly powder 1 teaspoon
4 Five spices( Garm Masala) 1/3 teaspoon
5. Black papers 1/2 teaspoon
6. Half stick cinnamon
7. 2 small size Tomato
8. Garlic, 1 teaspoon
9. 2 medium-size onion
10. Half cup of Oil
- Method of cooking:
1. Before cooking, soak rice in water for 2.30 minutes.
3. Rinse the rice 3 times.
4. Now put the oil and onion pieces in the pot and cook the onion until they are golden brown.
5. While waiting for onion blend the garlic and tomatoes. Also, put some water with garlic and tomato so it is easier to blend.
6. When onion turn Brown add garlic and tomato paste, Also add the rest of things and let it cook for 10 minutes on medium flame.
7. When you see everything is cooked add 5 cups of water.
8. Let the water boiled, then add rice.
9 After adding rice let it cook for 10-15 minutes on medium heat.
10. Put a paper towel on the lid of the pot, and on low heat leave it for 10 minutes.
11. After 10 minutes, turn off the stove, and leave the rice for another 10 minutes.
So rice is ready.
Take out the rice on a dish and garnish with tomatoes and green chilly,
You may serve this rice with raita.