French Fries are very common and favourite fast food all over the world. French Fries are delicious. You can eat it with ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise. The best thing about French Fries is that you can pair them with any food like Burgers and pizza. You can also enjoy it with a cup of hot coffee. So here I will tell you a fast, swift and quick way to make french fries in your own kitchen.
How to make French Fries:
Time needed: 15 minutes.
Learn how to make MacDonald’s style french fries at home in an easy and quick way
1. big size Potatoes as required
3. Oil for frying
1. Take a big size potato and slice them like a thick matchstick.
2. Wash then these slice with cold water
3. Take a pane and put it in case stove.
4. Add oil in the pane as much while slice dip easily.
5. Heat the oil and add potatoes slice in hot oil.
6. Fry them until they turn golden in colour.
7. Place them on the tissues paper, so that it absorbs the excess oil.
Serving is very important. Serve these french fries with ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise or what you want.