Here is Inspector Airport Security Force ASF papers which are held in December 2019 by FPSC.
Inspector ASF batch 1(02-12-2019)
Current Affairs & General Knowledge
- Brexit meaning.? Britain Exit
- Helvetia is the old name of which country.? Switzerland
- Name of Turkey capital? Ankara
- Name of European Union capital ? Brussels
- Who was the founder of New Turkey? Mustafa Kamal Ataturk (October 29, 1923)
- question about Croatia president related to movement? Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović
- When Barbari mosque was originally demolished? 1992
Demolished : 1922
Location :Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India
- After 1973 constitution when general elections were held? 1977
- Where is the grave of Maulana Muhammad Ali Johar? Jerusalem, Palestine
Maulana Muhammad Ali Johar Died: 4 January 1931
- Allama Iqbal Alma mater which university? PhD University of Munich (Options were not relevant.)
- Jamal khashoggi in which country consulate being murdered? October 2, 2018, İstanbul, Turkey
- Jamal kashogi belonged to which newspaper? Al-Arab News
- What was the other name of Nelson Mandela? Black Pimpernel
- For how many years Nelson Mandela was in prisons? 27 Years
- Which turkey won the noble prize for literature? Orhan Pamuk
- Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah completed degree of law from which university?
- Literal meaning of Alhajraat?
- Literal meaning of Zakat ? that which purifies
- Literal meaning of Hadees ? ‘statement’ or ‘talk’
- One question about types of Hadees?
1-Hadith Nabawi- which contains the words that Hazrat Muhammad, spoke himself
2-Hadith Qudsi – which contains the words from Allah
- Which sahabi was best acknowledge about halal and haram?
- Zush shahaadatain is the title of which sahabi? Hazrat Khuzima Bin Sabit (R.A)
- When did Ayub khan resigned? 25 march 1969
- When did Zia imposed martial law? 5 July 1977
- Capital of cuba ? Havana
- Kashmir Issue Ladakh Area….under which Artilce it was imposed ? (Article 370)
- Who presented Lahore Resolution? Fazal ul Haq
- 64% of 240…..? 153.6
- Who is the Current US Amabassador to Pakistan ? Paul W. Jones
Ambassador of Pakistan to USA ? Asad Majeed Khan
- 1962 constitution date ?
Promulgated :1st March 1962
enforced: 8 June 1962
- How many Surah’s are there in Quran? 114
Inspector ASF batch 2
- when pak left seato? 1973
- who became president after Nelson Mandela? Thabo Mbeki
- Hazrat Abu Bakar was the Merchant of? cloth
- cave hira in which Mountain? Jabal an-Nour
- when and where came into being? 1969 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- 8th amendment year? 1985
- Imran khan born in which year? 5 oct, 1952
- Katmandu is the capital of? Nepal
- Viceroy when India quite movement? Lord Linlithgow
- purpose of shimla deputation? 1 October 1906. The aim of the deputation was to win the sympathies of the Raj
- Harvard university in which state of USA? Cambridge, Massachusetts1973 constitution date? 14 Aug 1973
- Hazrat hamza martyr in which battle? Gazwa Uhd
- Cave hira, how many miles away from macca? 3 km
- Battle of uhud hijri ? 3 hijri
- 2nd caliph of islam ? Hazrat Umar (10 years)
- Bolivian president name, I think, who resigned recently? Juan Evo Morales
- Which European treaty abolished the Ottoman empire? Treaty of Sèvres (Aug. 10, 1920)
- Capital of ottoman empire was? Istanbul
- Which US president won Nobel prize for environment? Al Gore.
- Che Guevara was killed in Which City? BOLIVIA.
- SURAH NAHL means? honey bee.
- 1/4 of a number subteacted from 1/3 of the same number Gives 12? The number is 144.
- Axis powers in WW2? Germany
- 25 .A, B, C and D are four consecutive odd numbers and their average is 42. What is the product of B and D
- Sir sayed was born? oct 17, 1817 Delhi,India
- Battle of yamama? 70 hafiz martyred
- Iraq was attacked by which country?
- Who was American Muslims who did Hajj ? malcomx
Inspector ASF batch 3
- Who succeeded Nelson Mandela? Thabi Mbeki.Ottoman empire was divided through treaty of serves.
- Capital of ottoman empire was Istanbul
- Which US president won Nobel prize for environment. Al Gore.
- Che Guevara was killed in Which City? BOLVIA.
- SURAH NAHL means honey bee.
- Distance of cave hira from Makkah?
- 1/4 of a number subteacted from 1/3 of the same number Gives 12. The number is 144.
- Axis powers in WW1.
- 10 .A, B, C and D are four consecutive odd numbers and their average is 42. What is the product of B and D
- Imran khan was born in ? 1952.
- Sir sayed was born 1817.
- Viceroy of india during Quit india was Linlithgow.
- Hazrat hamza was martyred in battle of uhd.
- Battle of yamama 70 hafiz martyred
- 16.Who was the second caliph… Hazrat umar..
- 17.Hazrat abubakr was merchant of… Cloth..
- Current PM of Bangladesh. Haseena wajod
- KataMandu is capital of ? Nepal.
- Martin Luther, leader of blacks was from USA.
- American black leader after accepting islam and after doing Hajj was assassinated? Malcolm x.
- PAKISTAN left SEATO in 1973.
- Iraq was captured by iran in 1980.
- 25.in Late 60s civil aviation industry endured worldwide shocks of violence.
- suit , prosecutor other legal proceeding shal lie against any person for anything which is in good faith done or intended to be done, under this act kr rules and regulations.
- Constitution of 1973 was proclaimed in?
- 8th amendment 1885.
- 29.PCCA started is operation with 7 main airports
- Country withdrawal from Paris pact. USA
- Professor who became caretaker CM of Punjab 2 years ago. Pro. HASAN AAKARI
- Descriptive Test for AD and Inspector Investigation
- Assistant Director Investigation (FIA) Papers (22-10-2019)